Owing to my continuing illness, we will not have a lecture or lab today.

I need to continue isolating today, so we won’t have Lab 1 today after all. We can discuss later whether this means that we’ll postpone the remaining labs or just have one fewer than planned, but for now, just know that there will be no lab today.

Update: I am also cancelling our 1:00 lecture.